System Engineer Linux (Containerization) - (M/F) - Permanent Contract
You will join our Managed Services team, in charge of the operation of our various "container" technical platforms.
- You participate in incident response, capacity, monitoring, patch and issue management and other support tasks;
- You actively participate in testing and integrating Frameworks and Platforms as well as Paas/SaaS networks;
- You are the Technical Referent and/or Technical Architect on the subjects related to the "Containerization" platforms;
- You participate in the integration of modern applications (Cloud Native) and design scalable Cloud infrastructures using "Infrastructure as Code" concepts;
- You have a graduate degree in computer science;
- You have at least 4 years of successful experience in a similar position;
- You are an in-depth knowledge of the concepts of "Site Reliability engineer", "IT Ops engineer" and "DevOps Integration engineer";
- You have a solid knowledge of the concepts of "Continuous Integration/Continuous Development";
- You have proven experience in the use of AWS and Azure;
- You have developed proven skills in the use of containerization platforms, in particular Kubernetes;
- You have a good understanding of DevSecOps culture, principles and practices;
- You have a very good interpersonal skills and you interact easily with teams and interlocutors from different backgrounds;
- You are curious and develop your knowledge through a technological watch;
- You are fluent in English and French.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also open to anyone with disabilities.
EBRC – Human Resources
To the attention of Sandrine Boucquey
19-23 rue Jean Fischbach