We invite you to meet our team at our booth #D31 and #E32, we would be pleased to exchange with you about Cybersecurity and Cyber-resilience.
Throughout both days, our experts' team will take part in various debates about Cloud & Security :
- On March 21st at 10am. Michel Ackerman, Business Consultant, EBRC, invites you to his keynote about "Datacenters 2020: infrastructures' future challenges". He will address the new questions raised by the shift in companies and employees habits. How can infrastructures and technologies accompany this change ?
- On March 21st at 2pm. Led by EBRC and Hervé Barge, Directeur Général of Agence eSanté, the keynote will address the impacts of the European regulations on data protections, how to prepare your business for the next steps and why and how to implement a “Privacy by Design” approach.
- On March 21st at 3:15pm. Hervé Barge, Directeur Général of Agence eSanté, will tackle the close connection between Cloud and Security.
- On March 21st at 3:45pm. As a SOC director, Basile Mathieu, Team Leader - Security Services at EBRC, will present the different processes and reactions to security breaches that need to be implemented within your Cloud infrastructures.
- On March 22nd at 3:15pm. Philippe Dann, Head of Risk and Business Advisory at EBRC will give you an overview of Cloud's attacks.