Technical Engineer - (M/F) - Permanent Contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC is an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region. Its integrated "Data Centre, Cloud and Managed Services" have made it a reference model in Europe with the aim of becoming a center of excellence and confidence in the management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, both nationally and internationally, EBRC is looking for a: Technical Engineer (M/F).
Within an international environment, you will be joining the « Data center Services ».
- You are responsible for managing operations (alarm monitoring and event reporting) and improving EBRC data center energy efficiency.
- You implement the preventive maintenance strategy, coordinate tasks and manage the service maintenance contractors.
- You design and collaborate with other disciplines (electricity, HVAC and low-voltage infrastructure).
- You follow the development and configuration of new data centre infrastructures.
- You identify key metrics and provide customer service report.
- You liaise with legal to ensure the data centre operations comply with legal requirements.
- You write internal procedures related to the Service’s activity and ensure their implementation.
- You maintain and develop the documentation system as part of a continuous improvement process.
- You participate in the development of dedicated tools used within the Service.
- You take part in consulting missions on the technical infrastructures of EBRC's clients.
- University degree or engineering school.
- At least 5 years of professional experience within a technical field or similar role.
- You are fluent in French and English. German is an asset.
- You are rigorous and organized.
- You are flexible and curious; interested in new technological development and have good knowledge of building management and electrical monitoring systems and willing to invest in ambitious projects.
- Dynamic and creative, you have a strong sense of teamwork and customer service.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also accessible to any person with a disability.
EBRC – Human Resources Department
19-23 rue Jean Fischbach
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org