Storage Engineer (M/F) – Permanent contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a: Storage Engineer (M/F) – Permanent contract
Within the "Infrastructure Services" team :
- You will contribute in the management of storage solutions;
- You will be responsible for managing incidents and problems related to the system environments in which you are an expert;
- You manage the life cycle of the various platforms by guaranteeing the stability of the production;
- You manage and automate repetitive tasks.
Your profile :
- You have a university degree in engineering or a master's degree in computer science;
- You have an excellent general ICT culture (TCP/IP protocols, basic network components, security, ...);
- You have knowledge in storage technologies (SAN, NAS, Object), or have the will to acquire them;
- Experience in Virtualization products or in the management of associated equipment (CISCO, HITACHI, DELL-EMC) as well as scripting skills are considered an asset;
- ITIL knowledge is also considered an asset;
- Dynamic and creative, you enjoy teamwork and you are customer oriented;
- You are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also open to anyone with disabilities.