SENIOR DBA (M/F)
As a Database Administrator, you will :
- Manage database incidents and problems related to the following databases: Oracle, MariaDB, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Implement and manage database life cycles;
- Participate in the design and implementation of solutions;
- Be one of the customer's contacts during the presales phase, helping to identify their needs and develop the expected solution.
- You have an engineering or master's degree in computer science;
- You have at least five years' experience in a similar position;
- You are familiar with database architecture and operation;
- You have a good knowledge of Oracle 11g, 19c, RMAN, RAC, Dataguard, Cloud control 13, ASM; knowledge of OLVM and Weblogic is considered an asset;
- You are familiar with Linux environments (knowledge of Oracle Linux/Solaris is considered an advantage) and Windows;
- You have knowledge of ITIL;
- Customer service-oriented, your personal commitment guarantees successful projects and a high level of service, speed and quality;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Available and flexible, you are willing to work on-call hours to guarantee continuity of services for EBRC customers.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also open to people with disabilities.