Senior Consultant Gouvernance Risk Compliance (M/F) - Permanent Contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit an: Senior Consultant Governance Risk Compliance (M/F) – Permanent contract
The overall purpose of the role will provide a full range of consulting services across - IT Governance, Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance for our clients. This role is responsible for supporting our clients’ management teams and covers the issues:
- Conduct gap analysis and provide actions against various framework (ISO27001 :2013, GDPR, PCI DSS);
- Implement and improve the Information Security Management System;
- Review and document information security policies;
- Optimisation or transformation of the Cybersecurity function (organisation, policies, procedures);
- Manage information security incidents and events;
- Analyse IT risks affecting cloud platforms;
- Protect our customers’ brand and reputation;
- Reduce regulatory compliance costs;
- Ensure compliance with data retention and data protection;
- Assist with information security awareness training (top management, developers, clients).
- You have a university degree in Computer Science;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT security, as an Information Security Consultant;
- You have great communication/ interpersonal skills, a strong team spirit and keep your commitments;
- Certifications such as ISO27001 LI, ISO27005, CISSP or similar are great assets;
- You demonstrate a great deal of rigor and organisation skills;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken. Other languages are considered a plus.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
We are committed to employing people with disabilities.
EBRC – Human Resources
5, rue Eugène Ruppert