Senior Back-up Engineer (M/F) – Permanent Contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a: Senior Back-up Engineer (M/F) – Permanent Contract
Within an international environment, you’ll be joining the Infrastructure Services team. You will participate in the implementation of new back-up solutions. You will act as the main contact for our Clients during Pre-sales phase, and contribute to the identification of business needs to deliver specific solutions. As an Architect, you lead implementations and control the continuous improvement of the solution.
Within the team “Infrastructure Services”:
- You design and implement new back-up solutions with high added value, either internally or to EBRC clients;
- You manage the life cycle of various platforms, ensuring production stability;
- You are responsible for managing incidents and problems related to system environments you’re familiar with;
- You industrialize and automate repetitive tasks (VMware tools, Ansible etc.);
- You will carry out all your activities within the framework of ITIL processes.
- You hold a BAC+4/BAC+5 (Master's degree or equivalent) in Computer Science and you have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are recognized as an expert in the field of back-up technologies, using Dell Avamar et Avamar Data Domain;
- A first experience using Veeam, Veritas NetBackup, storage technologies (SAN, NAS, Object), Virtualization tools or in the management of related equipment (CISCO, HITACHI, DELL-EMC) is considered an asset;
- Ideally, you have certifications in the areas of expertise mentioned;
- Dynamic and creative, you have a strong sense of teamwork and customer service;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also accessible to any person with a disability.
EBRC – Human Resources
5, rue Eugène Ruppert