Security Engineer (M/F) - Permanent Contract
You'll join our Managed Services team and provide EBRC customers with a secure, high-quality service.
As a Security Engineer, you will:
- Oversee the deployment and day-to-day management of our customers' security architectures, including:
- Firewall, IPS/IDS (Fortinet, Palo Alto)
- Load Balancer / WAF (F5)
- Proxy (Fortinet)
- Privileged Access Management (Wallix)
- Strong authentication (RSA, Fortinet)
- Certificate management
- Provide support for the management of security-related incidents, problems and changes;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of security infrastructures (performance, optimization, monitoring, operating tools, etc.);
- Contribute to the industrialization and automation of security technologies.
Your profile :
- You have a degree in computer science (BAC+3 minimum);
- You have three to four years' experience in a similar position and on the above-mentioned technologies;
- You are familiar with basic network concepts (TCP/IP, routing, etc.);
- You know the fundamental ITIL processes and have a good general IT culture;
- Knowledge of scripting and automation (Ansible, Python, etc.) is a plus;
- You have a passion for new technological developments and are keen to get involved in ambitious projects;
- Your analytical skills and rigor are key elements in guaranteeing quality of service to our customers;
- You are able to work both as part of a team and independently;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken;
- You are willing to work on-call, enabling EBRC to guarantee continuity of the services subscribed to by its customers.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also open to people with disabilities.
Additional information :
EBRC – Human Resources
To the attention of Sandrine Boucquey
19-23 rue Jean Fischbach