Safety & Security Officer (M/F) – Permanent contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC is an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region. Its integrated "Data Centre, Cloud and Managed Services" have made it a reference model in Europe with the aim of becoming a centre of excellence and confidence in the management of sensitive information.
In the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for a: Safety & Security Officer (M/F) – Permanent contract
In an international environment, you will join the "Datacentre Services" team.
- Within your team, you will be responsible for the development of security concepts for our premises and for the overall management of the security systems;
- You will organize the monitoring/supervision of the various technical and security systems, and you will ensure the evolution of the monitoring tools, in order to offer a quality service;
- You participate in the implementation, management and maintenance of the monitoring tools of the security systems on our different premises;
- You will be responsible of the training and the supervision of the security and guarding teams, in order to ensure a safe and high-quality environment for our customers. You will write operational procedures and ensure their consistency;
- You implement best practices related to legal and regulatory obligations, as well as EBRC policies;
- You will participate in the continuous improvement of management systems, particularly in the areas of occupational health and safety and the environment.
- You have significant professional experience in physical security systems, in their operational management and/or in a similar position;
- Rigorous and available, you are passionate about new technological developments in building safety systems and you are eager to invest in innovative projects;
- With a higher education (Bac +3, Engineer), you are fluent in French and English (level ≥ B2); knowledge of German is an asset;
- Dynamic and creative, you have a taste for teamwork and a sense of customer service;
- Holding a "Designated Worker" certificate is considered an asset.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This role is open to applicants with disabilities.
EBRC - Human Resources Department
For the attention of Ms Sandrine Boucquey
19/23 rue Jean Fischbach
Tel.: 26 06-1