Operational Security Officer (M/F) – CDI
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC is an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region. Its integrated "Data Centre, Cloud and Managed Services" have made it a reference model in Europe with the aim of becoming a centre of excellence and confidence in the management of sensitive information.
In the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for an: Operational Security Officer (m/f) – CDI
As a member of Risk and Business Advisory team, your mission will be to assist our clients in the development and operational implementation of their cyber security programme.
As Operational Security Officer, you:
- are responsible for following the client's security roadmap in order to :
- Carry out compliance projects with security policies in order to align with ISO 27001;
- Follow up on audit points and risk treatment plans with the operational teams
- perform and monitor security controls such as vulnerability scans, FW rule review, privileged access review;
- optimise and automate controls with existing tools such as Service Now, Tenable, Splunk, Algosec as a replacement for Skybox, etc.
- report to the security committee;
- work with the operational teams to find the best solutions to bring the environment in compliance with the identified requirements (ISO 27001, SWIFT, CSSF, security policy, etc.);
- optimise the use of tools to automate controls, reporting, etc;
- are able to make the link between security policies and operational application within the IS.
- You have a university degree in computer science and at least three years of experience in the field of computer security as an IS Security Consultant;
- You have a good sense of contact and communication; you appreciate teamwork and keep your commitments;
- You have a good sense of contact and communication, you enjoy working in a team and keep your commitments;
- Rigor and organization are an integral part of your work methodology;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This role is open to applicants with disabilities.
EBRC - Human Resources Department
For the attention of Ms Sandrine Boucquey
19/23 rue Jean Fischbach
Tel.: 26 06-1