IT/Cloud Transformation Consultant (M/F) - Permanent Contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at european level, EBRC is seeking to recruit an : IT Transformation Consultant (M/F) – Permanent Contract
- As part of the Advisory team, you are in charge of enhancing our Client’s IT infrastructure technical performance and propose them solutions regarding IT transformation related subjects ;
- You analyze our Client’s IT infrastructure and assess gaps through Cloud readiness assessment ;
- You support our Clients in their Cloud strategy assessment and transformation, their Cloud Hybridation roadmap definition (a.o. Operating Model design, selection between on premise, private, public, hybrid Cloud etc.) and the implementation of their project ;
- You focus on increasing our Client’s short-term performance and long-term strategic objectives through added value solutions, taking into consideration their business needs ;
- Together with your colleagues, you integrate Client’s Information Security, Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity topics in the mission ;
- You create relationships with our Clients’ management in order to gain approval for the recommendations. You provide guidance on the best work processes for our Clients ;
- Within EBRC, you collaborate with multiple teams : client service, product managers, technical and marketing teams.
- At least 5 years of experience on field managing technical projects ;
- You are fluent in French and English ;
- Experience on infrastructure projects, production, delivery and in Cloud strategy projects (roadmap definition and execution) ;
- You have good knowledge of PMI/Prince II, Cobit Framework, ITIL Framework, CIS and NIST Framework ;
- Client Services oriented, you are able to easily communicate and translate difficult situations into simple words ;
- Agile and able to quickly adapt in a fast pace changing mission, you are ready to travel in France, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg ;
- Autonomous, rigorous and self-organized, you are curious and have an issue solving mindset.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential.
This position is also open to disabled persons.