IT Analyst – Helpdesk (M/F) – Permanent Contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit an: IT Analyst – Helpdesk (M/F) – Permanent contract.
Your missions :
You will join the “Client Care Centre”, a team which is available 24/7 to provide a secure and high-quality service to our Customers. You are the first point of contact for our Customers and Users who require a technical assistance or need to get in touch with our IT services.
The main tasks - non-exhaustive list - are the following:
- Supervising the Monitoring consoles and analyze the alerts (1st and 2nd level troubleshooting) ;
- Managing the flow of day-to-day operations, Customer and User requests (Emails, calls, tickets) ;
- Implementing and monitoring daily management activities ;
- ITIL Service Operations: Request fulfillment, Incident management, Event management (alerts and standby procedures) ;
- Coordinating with 2nd and 3rd levels of support ;
- Ensuring appropriate operational communication for Customers and contributing to operational reporting ;
- Manage and configure IT equipment ;
- Contributing to the improvement of process & documentation, and monitoring & tools.
- You have a second-year university level in the IT field ;
- You have a first successful experience in an IT helpdesk ;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken ;
- You have an analytical spirit and a structured approach ;
- Being familiar with ITIL standards is an asset ;
- You have a good knowledge of IT (good Generalist), any certification would be an asset (Windows, Linux, Networks, etc.) ;
- Dynamic and creative you have a taste for teamwork and a sense of customer service ;
- Available and flexible, you are willing to work hours that allow EBRC to ensure a continuous service (24/7).
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
this position is also available to anyone with disabilities.
EBRC - Human Resources
For the attention of Ms Sandrine Boucquey
5, rue Eugène Ruppert
Tel.: 26 06-1