IT Analyst – Helpdesk (M/F) – Fixed-term contract (8 months)
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit an: IT Analyst – Helpdesk (M/F) – Fixed-term contract (8 months)
Your missions :
You will join the “Client Care Centre”, a team which is available 24/7 to provide a secure and high-quality service to our Customers. You will ensure the monitoring of the solutions offered to Customers and guarantee a prompt first-line response as an informed analyst :
- Supervising the Monitoring consoles of technical equipment ;
- Identifying and diagnosing incidents ;
- Managing Customer requests ;
- Coordinating their processing with 2nd and 3rd levels of support ;
- Ensuring their monitoring through to closure with a view to ensuring Customer satisfaction ;
- Ensuring appropriate operational communication for Customers and contributing to operational reporting ;
- Implementing and monitoring daily management tasks ;
- Contributing to the improvement of monitoring and tools.
Your profile :
- You have a second-year university level in the IT field ;
- You have a first successful experience in an IT helpdesk ;
- You are fluent in French and English, both written and spoken ;
- You have an analytical spirit and a structured approach ;
- You are familiar with ITIL standards ;
- You have a good knowledge of IT (good Generalist), any certification would be an asset (Windows, Linux, Networks, etc.) ;
- Dynamic and creative you have a taste for teamwork and a sense of customer service ;
- Available and flexible, you are willing to work hours that allow EBRC to ensure a continuous service (24/7).
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also available to anyone with disabilities.
EBRC - Human Resources
For the attention of Ms Sandrine Boucquey
19-23 rue Jean Fischbach
Tel: 26 06-1