INTERNAL AUDITOR (M/F) – Permanent Contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit an: Internal Auditor (M/F) - Permanent Contract
Reporting to EBRC's Management and also with the Audit Committee, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of EBRC's audit program:
- You conduct and maintain your own risk analysis within EBRC;
- Based this risk assessment and the company's legal and regulatory obligations, you draft a multi annual audit plan to the attention of the Management;
- Depending on their subject, you realize or supervise the audits missions in accordance with the plan;
- In a positive way, you write the audit reports by issuing an audit opinion as well as possible recommendations and improvement points;
- You take in charge the follow up of the recommendations in accordance with the regulatory requirements and suggest the necessary corrective measures.
- You hold a bachelor degree or equivalent in IT, information security or management;
- You have at least 5 years proven experience in IT audit, information systems security and/or operational risk management;
- You are familiar with one or more of the following standards: ISO27001, ISO20000, ISO2230, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO9001, ISO 19011, ISO 31000, HDS ;
- CISA certification is considered an advantage;
- Constantly keeping yourself informed about the laws and regulations on the security of information systems in Luxembourg and/or in Europe.
- You are fluent in English and French.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
this position is also available to anyone with disabilities.