Business Continuity Consultant (M/F) - Permanent Contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a: Business Continuity Consultant (M/F)
Main responsibilities :
Based in France, you will be in charge of advisory assignments in operational risk management, business continuity and computer emergency plans for the company's customers.
These missions, whose conclusions are intended for the management of our clients, may cover the following topics :
- Improvement of cyber resilience (continuity plan, management of cyber crises);
- Audit and implementation of Business Continuity management programs ;
- Implement Business Impact Analyses with service managers in order to identify business continuity needs ;
- Analyze risks between business needs and existing organizational and technical continuity solutions ;
- Audit and Documentation of Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Planning ;
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of business continuity exercises (technical tests, incident reaction tests, deployment exercises at emergency sites, crisis management exercises, etc.) ;
- Implementation of the correction plan resulting from audits, exercises, management reviews, incidents, KPIs ;
- Analysis of capacities in the field of business continuity for critical suppliers ;
- Compliance (ISO 22301) ;
- Train and inform stakeholders (top management, IT, end users).
- University education in computing ;
- Initial experience of at least 3 years in computer security as an IS Security Consultant ;
- With good people skills and communication skills, you enjoy teamwork. You know how to keep your promises ;
- Precision, organisation and method ;
- French and English compulsory, knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential.
This position is also open to disabled persons.
Additional information :
EBRC – Human Resources
For the attention of Mrs. Sandrine Boucquey
5, rue Eugène Ruppert