Business Consultant (M/F) - Permanent contract
A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre), leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region and a reference model in Europe in integrated one-stop-shop "Trusted Datacentre, Cloud, Managed Services & Advisory Services", aims to become a European Centre of Excellence and Trust in the protection and management of sensitive information.
As part of the development of its "Trusted Services Europe", at national level and at European level, EBRC is seeking to recruit a: Business Consultant (M/F) - Permanent contract
Within the “Client Solutions” team, in charge of designing and implementing Hybrid Cloud solutions for critical applications or sensitive data.
- You are responsible for the development and sale of solutions from our portfolio including Public & Hybrid Cloud services to meet the business needs of our clients;
- You organise, coordinate and control the actions of the contributors in view of the realisation of the offer (substance) and its logistics (form and delivery of the offer);
- You challenge the aspects related to risk management, resources, budget and timing;
- As an expert; you assist the sales team in the field, particularly during the presentation of bids;
- You identify and develop strong business relationships to generate new opportunities in line with EBRC's business strategy;
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of EBRC's market development strategy and to the reinforcement of the Portfolio with new innovative services.
- You have a university degree, preferably in the field of ICT and at least ten years of experience in pre-sales and/or IT infrastructure management;
- You have an analytical mind and good writing skills in French and English;
- You have experience in the transformation and definition of hybrid scenarios with shared on-premise and public cloud environments (AWS and Azure);
- You have knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies and DevOps practices;
- You have a good understanding of a broad spectrum of IT technologies such as virtualisation, storage (SAN, NAS...), backup, security (firewall, Load Balancers...), Microsoft/Linux environments, DRP, etc.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
This position is also accessible to any person with a disability.
EBRC – Human Resources Department
19-23 rue Jean Fischbach