Unique position worldwide with a pool of 5 world-class Data Centres
3 Tier IV certified Data Centres
15 000 m² / 10 MW - 26 MW Power availability
1 Tier II and 1 Tier III Data Centres
1 500 m² / 880 KW power availability
Redundancy & Security
- Robust and high density power infrastructures
- Redundant Redundant Dynamic UPS Systems up to 2x(N+1)
EBRC has established itself as a trustworthy partner delivering the best guarantees and standards
- 1st service provider worldwide with three Tier IV certified Data Centers by the Uptime Institute
- ISO 27001 certification (Information Security standard)
- ISO 20000 certification (IT Service Management standard)
- ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System standard)
- ISO 50001 certification (Energy Management System standard)
Luxembourg-based, EBRC is a Trusted One-Stop-Shop offering Resilience- and high value ICT Managed Services, supported by the most advanced Data Centers in Europe, the largest Carrier Hotel in Luxembourg and 365/24/7 monitoring.
Highly secured, Tier IV certified, EBRC pool of 5 Data Centers are interconnected with a high-performance, redundant private network ensuring security, integrity and availability of its clients’ business applications.
Aware that confidence & transparency are the keys, EBRC provides its clients with guarantees at all levels and is involved in certification processes.
As an attractive country for businesses looking to develop in the European and international markets, Luxembourg is the ideal location in terms of risk mitigation thanks to its stable social and political environment.
The attractive tax environment, the country’s impressive infrastructure as well as top-level and competitively priced telecommunication networks are additional attracting criteria for ICT and e-Commerce companies. Yves Reding, CEO EBRC