An Innovative highly secured and certified end-to-end Service, enabling client’s fast Business Deployment, on a Self-Service or a Full Managed Mode
Originally recognised for its Tier IV Data Centers and its Diaster Recovery Plan services, EBRC launched in 2011 a new and integrated range of services focused on new clients and markets demands: TrustedCloudEurope.
Thanks to a market assessment, we defined the 4 main requirements of our clients and are now able to promote Cloud computing benefits:
- Data location in Europe/Luxembourg
- High availability and performance
- Information Security Management: ISO 27001 certification
- IT Service Management best practices: ISO 20000 certification
The range of TrustedCloudEurope services covers every need of EBRC national and worldwide clients/prospects, with quality and trust as a driving force. EBRC meets these requirements and makes the difference through a unique One‐Stop‐Shop service, certified at all levels of operations and people, offering strong warranties in terms of governance, risk mitigation, compliance, security and
EBRC TrustedCloudEurope has been certified through integrated certifications on the following norms:
- ISO 20000 (IT Service Management)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management)
- PCI DSS Level 1 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
Providing a certified secure and compliant Cloud solution is a specialised business
In the framework of the PFS status (Professional of the Financial Sector), EBRC meets the requirements of the CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) in Luxembourg, and is
therefore allowed to operate ICT (including Cloud Services offering) for banks, financial institutions and investment fund companies.
These quality and security requirements are considered as best practices within EBRC and are to be met for any client.
At the forefront of the financial market, EBRC has developed over the years a unique knowhow in the design, implementation and operation of critical e‐business and e‐commerce operations and now
Compliance and certification
- PFS (Professional of the Financial Sector) status ‐ specific Luxembourgish status defined by the CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier).Through this specific status, Luxembourg Government warrantees the high service quality and information confidentiality required for the outsourcing of the financial institutions’ IT.
- CSA (x) and PCI DSS Level 1 (xx)
- The Cloud Security Alliance Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) is specifically designed to provide fundamental security principles to guide cloud vendors and to assist prospective cloud customers in assessing the overall security risk of a cloud provider.The CSA CCM provides a controls framework that gives detailed understanding of security concepts and principles that are aligned to the Cloud Security Alliance guidance in 13 domains.
(x) CSA (Cloud Security Alliance) promotes the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing.
(xx) PCI DSS is a key certification for e‐business players (online electronic transactions) promoted and supported by Card Industry (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc.)
EBRC aims at confirming its position as a European Centre of Excellence in the management of sensitive information by guaranteeing a unique One‐Stop‐Shop offering end‐to‐end ICT Trusted Services.
Our mission is to support our clients in the development of their activities, to attract new international accounts and to position the Grand‐Duchy as the Trusted Digital Centre in Europe, the European digital fortress Yves Reding, CEO EBRC.